CUATRO FINCAS BLEND

VARIETY

33% Bonarda – 33% Malbec – 33% Merlot

VARIETY

33% Bonarda – 33% Malbec – 33% Merlot

VINEYARDS

Santa Blanca, Maipú, and Palmira, San Martín. Low trellis, 20 to 30 years old. Sandy soil and flooding irrigation. It yields 7 to 8 thousand kilos per hectare.

VINEYARDS

Santa Blanca, Maipú, and Palmira, San Martín. Low trellis, 20 to 30 years old. Sandy soil and flooding irrigation. It yields 7 to 8 thousand kilos per hectare.

HARVESTING

Manual harvest with boxes during the last week of March.

HARVESTING

Manual harvest with boxes during the last week of March.

WINEMARKING

Traditional with cool maceration in stainless steel tanks.

WINEMARKING

Traditional with cool maceration in stainless steel tanks.

AGING

30% of the wine rests for 12 months in American oak barrels. The remaining 70% rests in stainless steel tanks in contact with French oak staves.

AGING

30% of the wine rests for 12 months in American oak barrels. The remaining 70% rests in stainless steel tanks in contact with French oak staves.

TASTING NOTES

Intense purple-colored wine, brilliant and clean.

On the nose, the 3 varietals provide their most typical characteristics: ripe plums, dark chocolate and mild leather notes.

In the mouth, it is sweet and gentle, with a delicate vanilla touch. Its aging in oak gives the wine complexity and a long finishing.

TASTING NOTES

Intense purple-colored wine, brilliant and clean.

On the nose, the 3 varietals provide their most typical characteristics: ripe plums, dark chocolate and mild leather notes.

In the mouth, it is sweet and gentle, with a delicate vanilla touch. Its aging in oak gives the wine complexity and a long finishing.